Monday 15 August 2011

Low Luv x Erin Wasson


Evil eye cuff
Negative space cuff
Bone cuff
Hammered ring
Triangle handpiece

I have such an obseesion for jewelleries lately. I know my last post was on jewelleries, sorry but I'm blogging another post on the same topic again! Here are some pieces by Low Luv x Erin Wasson. I love Erin Wasson, but I love her designs/collaborations even more. Just as I was 'looking for jewellery ideas' on Shopbop, I ended up buying one of the pieces for myself! I really shouldn't sound surprised...

So, the last photo (the handpiece) is my new purchase, only in silver instead of gold and an evil eye instead of the triangle. I must not lie, even though by Erin Wasson, I got it for quite a good price, which makes me feel even more satisfied buying it...

Now, it's just the waiting, for this piece of beautiful to come home to mama...

Isabel xxx


1 comment: