Monday 20 February 2012

PVC skirt




























































These photos were taken last week when I was on my way to the Australian fashion showroom, only when my friend and I arrived at the building, the staffs said they had no idea an event was on and couldn't tell us the location of the event. Of course my friend and I were not just disappointed, but more like frustrated of the unorganised arrangement. Nonetheless, this is still not stopping me from going to the rest of the showrooms, of course not. 

Tonight I will be attending the Lako Bukia Catwalk show organised by a fashion week event called the Vauxhall Fashion Scout, so, more photos this week from the show and I shall introduce you properly to Lako Bukia in a later post! 

Have a good Monday

Isabel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment