Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tuesday: Designer collection review- Alexander Wang Resort Collection

Hello readers! So since my exams finished, I have been thinking of establishing something more stable with my blog. Here comes the first step, on every Tuesday from now on, I will be reviewing a designer collection with you, selecting the best pictures for you on each collection and discuss the styling ideas! What do you think? Also this is a promise that there will be no fail on my Tuesday Designer collection post!

My first designer collection review of course goes to my all time favourite designer... Alexander Wang! His amazing creations never fail me, his collection is always the first collection I look at every season. The easy to wear, sporty-luxe looks have been my favourite for two years now, and still to be continued... Back to the resort collection, when I was looking at it, I had somehow divided the whole collection into three parts in my head.

First the easy to wear/ ready to go looks. Something you would leave the house with during the day:






Then the 'something-inbetween' looks that you could wear from daytime to evening time:






And at last the looks that are more or less the mature workwear looks:



Which part is your favourite? If you know me, mine is of course the easy to wear looks, except the all white look in the third part (I'm in love with the 'white' trend just now!).

Follow me on FacebookTwitterBloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment