Wednesday 28 September 2011

Good-odd jackets




Sorry I haven't been able to post some outfit posts these days as I have just moved to London and barely know anyone. Not to mention know any photographers... BUT, if you know someone, please get them to email me and we can maybe work on something together. My email address is isabelli910@googlemail.com

So, jackets..., the first one is by Evil Twin and accordingly, it's called 'Thieves Shearling Sleeveless Jacket'. You get the picture. I would absolutely love to have this jacket for this winter. Not just the hood, but the texture and the material used just make the whole jacket more irresistible.

The second jacket... I don't know. I guess sometimes love just can't be explained...

P.s you can get both jackets from urban outfitters :)

Isabel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment