Saturday 10 September 2011

I have a bum bags addiction








Hello everyone :) Today is my birthday and I had another best birthday again! I went through to Edinburgh to see my friend Eirene last night. It was an amazing night being with my friends, clubbing and making new friends. My friend Taylor helped me to take some photos of my outfit from last night. I'm still sorting them out, will put them on here in a post soon :)

Another thing is, I went vintage stores shopping today before I left Edinburgh and guess what I found?? A vintage Burberrys raincoat. It's too big and too long though so I'll have to get it resized. Can't wait until it's done so I can show you guys :) Another-another thing... My friend Eirene gave me the best birthday bracelet. There are charms on it and each of them represents a German car company. I shall take a photo of it soon and show you lovelies as well :)

Have a great weekend
Isabel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment