Monday 13 June 2011

Where is your hat??




Hat- River Island
Military dress- GAP

Just a little outfit post. I got the hat from River Island (menswear section) from a couple of weeks ago. However the weather has been horrendous recently so I've not been able to wear it until now.

I absolutely love the hat. I've browsed on websites and in shops for the 'perfect' hat and then I saw this and I was like, right, this is it. It's not got many details on it, just a bit of strings tied around the hat but what I actually like about it is that there are a lot of things I could do with the hat. I've thought about tying a leather belt with buckles around it, could add a daisy chain headband or use a safety pin to add a flower to it. So its simplicity is an advantage.

With T in the park coming up for you guys (as I won't be there), it would be good to bring a little playful hat to style it up and, to hide the greasy hair.

P.s Sorry I'm taking photos in my room just now because my camera tripod still hasn't arrived!

Love
Isabel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great hat! Fedora's are amazing for this summer! So chic!

    I'm your NEWEST follower! I hope you will visit me and follow me back!

    xx Erica

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete