Thursday 9 June 2011

Introducing... NEWGEN & NEWGEN MEN WINNERS SS12

Thomas Tait
Thomas Tait


Thomas Tait

Thomas Tait

David Koma

David Koma

Christopher Shannon
Christopher Shannon






























London's spring/summer 2012 NEWGEN & NEWGEN MEN designers have finally been revealed! Here are a few designers I particular prefer. You can see their work for SS11 above. :)

I love the Canadian designer Thomas Tait's work. I have always had a passion for clothes with the short front long back style. I have 2 short front long back dresses myself but I haven't never thought of a pair of short front long back shorts. I might try a bit of DIY soon.

I have also added a couple of the menswear designs. Menswear is just so inspiring in so many ways, see boyfriend blazer and the boyfriend style from a couple of years back for example. This is the reason why I have always kept an eye out for menswear. I'm not one to dress like a lovely lady in the first place so by adapting menswear ideas into feminine versions work out the best for me.

Love

Isabel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment