Tuesday 6 March 2012

LFW: Part 1





























Zara heels
Zara cardigan


This is just a quick post of what I wore to the Lako Bukia fashion show. Of course, also to show you my new/old bag. Why? It's new because it's a new purchase and it's old because I have already had this bag before and due to a slight accident, I had to buy this bag again. Even though both times it costed me 80 pounds, still, it feels like one of those things I cannot live without. I remember how before I bought the bag for the second time, my heart twisted inside every time I see people on the tube with this bag.

At the end, my friend and I spotted an electrical car on the street and waiting to be charged, how interesting.

More on the LFW, pictures from the Lako Bukia show coming up! Stay in touch!

Isabel
xxx

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment