Wednesday 15 February 2012

Pure London Feb 2012

London Fashion Week starts in 2 days and I am sure most of you are feeling the excitement already. My blogger friend, Chloe from Coco the blog, and I fortunately had the chance to experience the build up of excitement at the Pure London event. Pure London is a fashion buying and trading event that runs twice a year, in February and August for three days. This is definitely the event to attend if you want to meet new brands and designers.

Pure London was running for 3 days from 12th of February to 14th of February. During my two days of visit there I discovered many new and inspirational brands e.g. fountBest Mountain, Nikita Karizma (named after the designer, who is a LCF graduate) and many more. After meeting so many inspiring brands and designers at the weekend, I have a determination to do interviews with these designers. More updates in later posts!

I hope you all had a nice Valentines day :) 

xxx

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment