Thursday, 7 July 2011

White stuff




Zara vest and shorts
Topshop waistcoat
Kurt Geiger heels
Hello, hope you all had a nice weekend! I had a dramatic weekend myself. Still recovering from the shock, I would laugh so much if my dear friend sees this.

Anyway, back to the outfit. I've been trying out different white pieces recently, since it's a big hit off this summer thanks to Alexander Wang. The colour of white has never appeared so interesting before, now I have a collection of white blouses, shorts, more white shirts and I have to mention these lovely Kurt Geiger white sandal heels! They were originally my prom shoes but now prom is over so I can wear them everywhere!

What shoes are you wearing this summer?

P.s. I am actually not satisfied with this outfit, I shall keep trying but if you lovely readers have any ideas on improving the white on white outfit look, let me know!


Isabel xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! Right now I'm coveting Anna Sui's circle lace shorts.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!love your outfits! Visit my blog if you have a moment: http://chicpoint.blogspot.com

    We can follow each other if you want:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete