Thursday 1 November 2012

JustPirez! Magazine



Sorry my lovelies, I have been immensely busy lately working on some very interesting projects. Now I shall slowly let you catch up with all the exciting things that I got up to! So first of all, I started working with an online-based magazine called JustPirez! JustPirez! just launched its first printed version of magazine in september and the feedback is amazing! And guess what? We will have another printed version coming up in January so keep an eye on us! 

The first interview I did for JustPirez! is on a London based designer, Nikita Karizma, who is a graduate of London College of Fashion. So proud of JustPirez! and so glad that our first printed magazine was sold out, if you still wish to see the full interview on Nikita, the magazine is also now available in digital version, here. So no one will miss out!


More interesting news coming up! Including outfit posts ;)

Have a great evening everyone!

xxx

Follow me on TwitterFacebookBloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment