Thursday 26 July 2012

Pyjama shorts







COS shirt
Topshop Unique shorts
Zara white coat

So with this season's pyjamas trend, I thought I would give it a go too. With the silky white shorts, my initial thought was to pair them up with something a little bit more dressed-up (otherwise it would really look like I'm weraing my pyjamas on the street), hence the black silky top and the white linen coat over that... Hmm, what do you think? By the way, before I forget to mention this... I love the white coat! Been looking for one since ages, now I feel a little bit more completed!

Ohhh, have you wondered who has been my secret photographer in London since my good friend Chloe from Coco the Blog left me (she will return in Sept!)? Here she is, my beautiful friend Luciana!

Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment