Saturday 31 December 2011

NYE: Friends and gold heels


Asos heels

Hello everyone, I am finally back again. I know I have been absent for a long time, again. So, to summarise what I have been doing... I think I am still adapting this fascinating London life, after 3 months I have moved here. I don't know whether to say it's because I'm adapting well (trying to see everything, I mean absolutely everything, in London), or I'm adapting badly and slowly.

Anyway, my way of celebrating this festive event NYE is by spending it and having fun with my good friends in London, along with my new shoes of course. Do you like them? When I bought them on the internet I thought they were merely a pair of really nice shoes, it wasn't until they arrived I then realised what a perfect pair of shoes they are! Despite the fact that these are probably 5 inches high, but with the platform and the comfortable sole inside, they are actually really easy to walk in. I managed to wear them and walked to several places for up to 4 hours without feeling having painful feet. Not to mention the fact that they were in the sale as well...

Isabel
Have a good NYE to everyone and much love to you all when the clock strikes 12 tonight! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment